Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Favorite Library: Worden Public Library, by Anastasia Curtis

Dear Friends of Freddy,

My name is Anastasia Curtis. I'm ten years old, and I'm going into 5th grade. I live in Worden, a small town of around 1000 people. I'm glad we have a library. Many towns around us don't. We can order books from bigger libraries at ours. Our library does a book fair once a year, outside. I can walk to the library, and it's always fun to walk to the Post Office, then to the library, and then to the park.

Our library has a good selection of books that I like, like the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew. If we bring the younger kids, the librarian lets them color. Kindergarten, first, and second grade at my school go to the library every Wednesday. The children's librarian reads them a book, and then the kids can pick a book from the wide selection of children's books, including many of Dr. Seuss's works. I like our little library, and I hope we can get some Freddy Books.

Sincerely,

Anastasia Curtis

(Last from the Curtis family--thanks again! Rebekah AKA Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment