Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Favorite Library: Lenawee County Library, by Luke Colson

 Hi! My name is Luke Colson. I am 12 years old and I live in Michigan. One of my favorite past times is reading. My favorite books ever are Freddy books! I love Freddy and think he is so funny.

The Lenawee District Library is my library. It's at 4459 W. US 223 in Adrian, MI. It's a small library, but it's great!! They have a good selection of books, including a few Freddy books.

My library is special for many reasons. One, because the librarians are kind, cheerful, and helpful. They know me by name. They help me find books when I can't find them, and when I forget my card they will look it up for me. If they don't have the book I want, they will order it for me from another library.

Also, my library has a lot of special events like the bookmark contest, the teen reading challenge, book sales, and adult classes. They also have a story time for the little children.

As you can see, my library is a wonderful library. The librarians make me feel special, and the events encourage children and teens to read more often. I hope my library wins more Freddy books. If they do, I will be the first one to check them out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Luke! Hope that more Freddy books will be coming your way!

    ReplyDelete